Help Us Keep You Informed!
Over the past year, the staff and elders at Indian Creek Baptist Church have been working diligently to improve our communications. We want all of our members and attenders to know what is going on in the life of our church!
Here are a few initiatives and projects we have worked on lately:
- We created a new website with a fresh design and up-to-date information.
- We started a blog where our pastors can write articles or post announcements.
- We have begun to post more frequently on Facebook. We strive for at least 5 posts per week.
- We started an Instagram account.
- We send out a weekly email newsletter. If you'd like to start receiving the newsletter, send us an email.
- We created a brand new Welcome Center kiosk in the church lobby. This is a place where you can find information about our ministries, volunteer opportunities, or even have someone pray for you. There is also a TV with scrolling announcement graphics on Sunday mornings.
- We provide a quarterly report. Members and attenders can access a PDF report that includes financial information, membership additions, baptisms, and other news. Anyone who wants a hard copy can get one at the Welcome Center on Sundays.
- We gave the weekly worship guide a fresh new look.
- We have recruited some talented church members to help us with digital media.
As we have grown in this area, we have noticed some of our records are incomplete or incorrect. We need your help!
We need you to provide us with a current email address, phone number, and mailing address, which will help us keep you in the loop about what's happening here at Indian Creek.
To make it fun, we're giving away a $25 gift card to one person who updates their information before October 15th! Everyone who fills out a form gets a chance to win!
Click on the picture below to update your contact records.