We Are Re-Opening!
Hi Indian Creek!
We plan to begin gathering in person again on Sunday, May 31. Can’t wait! As we’ve prayed for wisdom and pondered how best to make this transition, the elders and I have decided to begin with a simplified, scaled back service plan.
Here are some details
We will hold two worship services, one at 9am and the other at 10:45am. You can choose which time slot works best for you and your family.
Please click here to RSVP and let us know which service you'll be attending. This is a request, not a requirement, but it will really help us plan.
There will be no nursery, Sunday School, or children’s church. If you have young children, there are two options for you:
- A couple of volunteers will be glad to supervise your young children as they play on the playground outside.
- Coloring pages and crayons will be available for any children sitting in the service. We’re excited to see you AND your kids!
We have a plan in place to reduce the risk of spreading disease:
- Approximately half of the rows of chairs in the auditorium will be removed.
- Much of the lobby furniture will be removed to give you more space.
- Volunteers will sanitize surfaces throughout the morning.
- Doors will be propped open before and after services.
- Refreshments and shade tents will be available outside, where it will be easier to spread out for fellowship.
Services will be broadcast live on our Facebook page for those who are not ready to venture out yet.
Love one another
I'm sure you’re all aware of the recommendations available from the State Government and other organizations. The only other thing I would ask you to keep in mind is that your brothers and sisters in Christ will not all have the same opinion about COVID-19 as you do. Take responsibility for yourself, but give people space to follow their own conscience (Romans 14).
One more thing
Our Building & Grounds team has scheduled a Church Work Day for Saturday, May 30 (8am to Noon). Join us for a few hours as we spruce up the campus a little before Sunday.
More in Blog
January 12, 2021Is Church Membership Biblical?
December 28, 2020EQUIPPING CLASS HIGHLIGHT: Book Studies on Genesis, Luke, and Romans
December 28, 2020EQUIPPING CLASS HIGHLIGHT: Theology of Work, Theology 1, and 24/6