And they devoted themselves to the apostles' teaching and the fellowship, to the breaking of bread and the prayers. And awe came upon every soul, and many wonders and signs were being done through the apostles. And all who believed were together and had all things in common. And they were selling their possessions and belongings and distributing the proceeds to all, as any had need. And day by day, attending the temple together and breaking bread in their homes, they received their food with glad and generous hearts, praising God and having favor with all the people. And the Lord added to their number day by day those who were being saved. (Acts 2:42–47 ESV)
What is a Community Group?
We believe the gospel is best applied and practiced in community. The ministry of our church flows through home-based fellowship. These “Community Groups” will meet weekly to eat, worship, pray, and study God’s Word together. These groups will revisit the previous week’s sermon with a focus on application. Each meeting will include a time for accountability. We believe these groups will be the driving force of the church’s ministry. Believers can practice their spiritual gifts, serve one another, and engage in outreach through their Community Group.
Find a Community Group
Our groups meet all over the city at different times of the week.
- Parish/Zettle (Sunday | 9:30 AM | Church building | Childcare in Sunday School)
- Gast (Sunday | 5:30 PM | Hollifield home | Kids welcome)
- Weathers (Sunday | 5:30 PM | Borden home | Kids welcome)
- White (Sunday | 5:30 PM | White home | Kids welcome)
- Bennett (Monday | 6:00 PM | Cassady home | No childcare)
- Isbell (Tuesday | 6:30 PM | Isbell home | Childcare provided)
- Royal (Tuesday | 6:30 PM | Richards home | Kids welcome)
- Smith (Thursday | 6:00 PM | Rotating host home | Kids welcome)